carbon monoxide

A man was found dead in Kelowna on Dec.21 (file photo)

Kelowna man found dead in trailer from possible carbon monoxide exposure

The 63-year-old man likely died from carbon monoxide exposure


Technical Safety B.C. is asking owners to check their furnace tags to see if their unit is effected. (Black Press file photo)

40 models of gas furnaces pose potential carbon monoxide risk, Technical Safety B.C. says

The furnaces, manufactured by the Carrier Corporation, contain faulty components


The B.C. Coroner has confirmed that Lucille Beaurain, 35, of Kamloops, died from carbon monoxide poisoning in her tent at the Sandy Point campground in Salmon Arm on May 19, 2019. (Kamloops This Week image)

Coroner confirms cause of 2019 death of mom at Shuswap campground

Coroner’s report lists exposure to carbon monoxide fumes in enclosed environment as cause