To whom this may concern,
The Kicking Horse Country Chamber of Commerce is in the early planning stages for our annual Community Excellence Awards to be held on October 22, 2011.
As a non-profit organization with the goal of helping the local businesses thrive, we look to the support of the local organizations to also help each other through events such as the Community Excellence Awards.
These awards help to strengthen the feeling of accomplishment and pride in our community to encourage a community spirit and good quality service.
We are asking for donations such as restaurant vouchers, accommodations, adventure recreation activities or sightseeing events for the local area to build local getaway packages, used as prizes to exchange with another community’s chamber. In return, you will receive the following:
– You will receive free promotion from us before and during the event
– Your company will be featured on the continuous slideshow throughout the evening
– For donations valued at $100.00 or more, you will receive 10% off your Gala Event ticket purchases
– You have the opportunity to feature your product at the Gala Event
– Your product donation will also be promoted at a similar events in an exchanged community
This is a great way to incorporate other communities into our amazing evening of recognizing the success of our local businesses. Your efforts and donations are greatly appreciated.
If you have any questions or require any additional information, please feel free to contact the Chamber by calling (250) 344 7125 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elixa Neumann, Summer Student – Assistant Manager