- Submit News Tip
- Trending Now
- Good News
- Photo Galleries
- Special Sections
- Contact Us
- Site Map
Ray and Helen Tress recently celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary.
The museum's 30+ year-old outdoor exhibit building was completely restored over the course of the spring and summer.
There wasn’t enough children in Sicamous to warrant the opening of a school so the family moved to Golden in 1906.
For this month's Turning Back the Pages, Colleen Palumbo will be honouring Women in History month.
The following story was written by former Golden resident Peter Miller about the building of the Golden Museum.
As the number of “Golden Boys” over- seas started to increase, the people came together in their support.
A story of robbery and murder in late 19th century Golden.
The first building in Golden was that of Licksey Trombley’s hotel, known as the “Canada House” in 1884.
Golden’s fire brigade was officially incorporated on May 26, 1898 under the name “Golden Fire Engine Association, Limited”.
This week Colleen Palumbo looks back at a time where waters went up in Golden.
Colleen Palumbo looks back at the history of moving silk across Canada.
A look at the life and times of Gertrude and Charles Parson.
Back in the days when Donald was a busier area, young men took a different approach of finding love.
Colleen Palumbo looks back at how curling came to Golden over 100 years ago.
A look back at some of the crazy weather that hit the Golden area 50 years ago.
Colleen Palumbo takes a look back at what was happen 90 years ago in Golden.
Colleen Palumbo looks at the Conner's family and their lives in Golden.
It has been 30 years sine CPR decided to make Golden a site for a repair depot.
The following story was prepared for Golden Memories 2000 by Denise Shular.
In the spirit of the mining records is information from a bulletin put out by the Golden Placer & Quartz Mining Co.